What does the Webcast talk about? Some highlights...
- Innovation and Compatibility of applications for Vista
- What is Microsoft doing about application compatibility?
- Typical Compatibility Failures
- User Account Control: Why might application break?
- Windows Resource Protection: What's changed? Include it in your application package?
- Mitigation: What is Redirection? Is it per user or per machine? How can you avoid redirection?
- Application Updates: Who has the privileges?
- Service Isolation
- Networking, Version Checking, Microsoft GINA, Graphics Device Interface (GDI) and Dots per Inch (DPI)...
- Removed Components while going to Vista
And many more...This is a strong recommendation to Application Developers, Installation Developers and also for Application Packagers.
Presenter: Uday Shivaswamy, Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation
Watch the on-demand Webcast