Application Virtualization SFT Info utility can be used to extract the following information from SFT files:
- Validation of SFT files—Process corrupted SFT files, and recover information from corrupted SFT files.
- XML export of contents of SFT—Export the contents of an existing SFT file. You can evaluate SFT segments or SFT metadata and construct a textual tree view of all file information SFT file.
- Listing of all of the files in the SFT—Identify and print the files contained in the SFT with their full paths. This is a good method to quickly identify the contents of a package.
- Statistics about properties of the SFT metadata—Identify statistical information, such the largest file contained in a package. This can be very useful for identifying packages that are too large in size and are causing issues loading on the client.
- Get relevant information on a file in the package—Display size, timestamps, attributes, and version information associated with the package.
- Ability to skip processing of file data if using functionality that requires only the metadata—Allows working with very large packages quickly.
- This application is not supported through the official Microsoft Support channels. Please use the Microsoft Application Virtualization TechNet forums to provide feedback or report any problems.
- Listing of all files in the SFT
- Text-based or XML-based output
- File full-path, version, size, timestamp, and attributes are displayed
Feature Bullet Summary:
Post a Comment